Specifications - DO-Drop
- Weight is somwhat dependent on configuration. Basic DO-Drop's usually come in a about 550 lbs, while more complex models can weigh 700 lbs or more. Good quality materials weigh more than cheap ones.
- Tongue Weight is usually about 10% of overall trailer weight, depending on specific configuration.
- Body size: Main Body is: 4 ft wide, 3.5 ft tall, 7 ft long. Overall dimensions are: 120 inches long, 66 inches wide, and 60 inches tall.
- Base Price is $5,500. All options are available on an Ala-Carte basis.
- Chassis is made from square tube steel. Chassis comes powder coated with a textured black finish.
- More details available on our "DO-Drop" configuration document.
- Lead-time is very dependent upon how long our current "Build-Que" is at the time an order is placed. Average lead time is often in the neighborhood of 3-5 months. Complexity of build also has some effect on lead time. Note: we can't Guaranty a specific date for completion of your teardrop. We are a small company, and a couple of sick days, or a broken tool can have a measurable effect on your completion date. We do try to keep as close as possible to our projected time estimate, but it's a bad idea to plan a vacation around it as a hard date.