Specifications - FronTear
- Weight is very much dependent on configuration. Basic FronTear's usually come in a little under 1000 lbs, while very complex models can weigh 1300 lbs or more. Good quality materials weigh more than cheap ones. We do our best to keep the weight manageable, but not at the expense of quality.
- Tongue Weight is usually between 10-13% of overall trailer weight, depending on specific configuration.
- Body size: Main Body is: 5 ft wide, 4 ft tall, 8 ft long. Overall dimensions are: 146 inches long, 78 inches wide, and 66 inches tall.
- Base Price is $13,000. All options are available on an Ala-Carte basis.
- Chassis is made from square tube steel. Chassis comes powder coated with a textured black finish.
- More details available on our "Base Model" configuration document. Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Lead-time is very dependent upon how long our current "Build-Que" is at the time an order is placed. Average lead time is often in the neighborhood of 6-7 months. Complexity of build also has some effect on lead time. Note: we can't guaranty a specific date for completion of your teardrop. We are a small company, and a couple of sick days, or a broken tool can have a measurable effect on your completion date. We do try to keep as close as possible to our projected time estimate, but it's a bad idea to plan a vacation around it as a hard date.