Why you should choose Oregon Trail'R.
- The Christianson brothers grew up teardrop camping. Our parents owned a vintage teardrop camper and, that's how we learned to camp! We use our extensive background with teardrop camping to inform our designs for maximum usability, convenience, and fun.
- Oregon Trail'R uses only the BEST materials in our teardrops. We intend our teardrops to last a lifetime. We know that cheap materials can doom a teardrop to an early demise, so we pay special attention to every piece of material we introduce into our builds. Each piece if carefully selected for quality, durability, and beauty.
- We build our teardrops using real joinery techniques. We actually join the cross components into the walls, floor, and ceiling/roofing components. Everything fits together like a fine custom cabinet and gains rigidity, durability, and perfect alignment. Using our joinery techniques, our teardrop bodies won't assemble at all unless all the parts are perfect. This means all of our teardrops are perfectly straight, square, plumb, etc. Our teardrops are not "cobbled together", they fit together precisely by design.
- We use a combination of classic styling ques and modern design techniques to create our "perfect" shape teardrops.
- We use a combination of traditional craftsmanship, and modern technology to bring our designs to life. We our CNC machine to produce all of the primary structural components - this creates repeatably perfect components that fit together precisely. We then get-in-there and use our hands to produce beautiful hand-crafted details. In this way our teardrops, and clients, receive a precisely built teardrop, with hand-crafted details. It's the best of both worlds.